Tuesday 25 September 2012

Billy Madison- Comical or terrible?

Billy Madison Review
http://www.movie-gurus.com/content/reviews/b/193/index.html
   
     I selected the film review of the movie Billy Madison because it lists both good and bad qualities of the movie. It includes the facts that the movie is extremely comical, but yet it tends to be all over the place. The review has many key factors that would definitely made the film better, but I disagree with a great amount of them. It explains that certain characters chosen for the film didn't fit their part, but I most definitely disagree. The actors in the film did a phenomenal job at making the movie hilarious and worth watching. Having Adam Sandler as the lead was a fantastic choice because he's what made the people love the movie. It also indicates that the movie started off good, but by the end it was boring. Yet again, I beg to differ, it kept me in tears of laughter the entire way through. The review does have a few tiny spoilers, but not enough to completely ruin the movie for the readers.

     Overall, this film review was good, and they most definitely exploited their opinion. Even though I didn't agree with most of their points. Perhaps it's because I'm a huge Adam Sandler fan, or I just simply disagree with what they are trying to say.

     Billy Madison is an amazing, comical film about a young man trying to inherit his fathers hotel empire fortune. But Billy ends up academically fighting (going back to school from grades 1-12) against a witty business man because Billy's father doesn't believe that his son is mature enough to handle the fortune. So, if I had to do a movie review it would most definitely be Billy Madison. I honestly memorized all of the words of the film, and the more I watch it, the more I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment